Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Boba Fett "Overoos" Hoodie - Totally Got It!


I had forgotten until yesterday that I was going to post this blog. Thanks for reminding me. Lindy mentioned that she heard I got my Boba Fett hoodie... and yes I did. It's awesome. All I need now is a grappling hook, flame thrower, and a jetpack...


I have the best girlfriend in the world. This is a follow up to her saying she liked the gifts she got from me this week. I didn't forget her or the cool gift she got me. For my birthday I had begged and wined about how I never got Boba Fett Underoos as a kid - so I got the next best thing, an adult-sized Boba Fett "Overoos" hoodie. In honor of this moment, I want to post a video that has been stuck in my head for the last couple of weeks. I watched Zack and Miri recently and got a total flashback when I heard the MC Chris song Fett's Vette on there. I had totally forgotten about it and thought it was never going to be released on a CD, not to mention a movie. I really thought Lucas Film would've probably sued him if it ever saw mass distribution. Originally I heard this song about 2004 or 05 and thought it was pretty good. The video here is a fanmade video to go with the lyrics (I know some scenes are with Jango instead of Boba, but let's not nitpick too much, shall we?). The video has some of those "naughty" words, so remember your volume level and audience - NSFW (Not Safe For Work) - or if you're a stay at home mom with little kiddies who have sponge-like brains that absorb these words - then just beware. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment